Heron Aviation is a young dynamic aeronautic company in the General Aviation. Thanks to our modern and exclusive aircraft we are able to serve our clients with a very high quality service.
To fulfill this customer care we would like to increase our team and we are therefore looking to find you!
Position and Responsibilities:
• Obtain and organize over-flight and landing permissions, airport slots, flight- and hotel bookings, catering, check on most favorable fuel prices, arrange Limousines for customers etc.
• Create flight plans for crew
• Enter and monitor flights within the operational system
• Support of all sales activities
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Very good knowledge of German and English (communication and in writing)
• Balanced personality with a positive attitude
• Excellent organizing ability and computer skills
• Customer orientated and enjoying working in an international environment
• Able to work independently, keep a good overview also under pressure
• Flexibility 24-hour shift operation, 365 days per year
• Working experience of minimum 4 years.
• PPS, Crewbriefing, Avinode
• A challenging and interesting position in a young and motivated team
• Working independently
• Responsible Assignment
• Attractive Salary
• Location Lauchringen
Do you feel sympathize to this job opportunity? If so, we are looking forward to meet you.
Please send your CV in PDF to Ms. Anna Schwegler, ed.no1571209325itaiv1571209325anore1571209325h@rh1571209325