For full time employment, based in Lauchringen/ Germany
Heron Aviation is a young dynamic aeronautic company in the General Aviation. Thanks to our modern and exclusive aircraft we are able to serve our clients with a very high quality service.
To fulfill this customer care we would like to increase our team and we are therefore looking to find you!
Position and Responsibilities:
- Obtain and organize over-flight and landing permissions, airport slots, flight- and hotel bookings, catering, check on most favorable fuel prices, arrange Limousines for customers etc.
- Create flight plans for crew
- Enter and monitor flights within the operational system
- Support of all sales activities
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Very good knowledge of German and English (communication and in writing)
- Balanced personality with a positive attitude
- Excellent organizing ability and computer skills
- Customer orientated and enjoying working in an international environment
- Able to work independently, keep a good overview also under pressure
- Flexibility 24-hour shift operation, 365 days per year
- Working experience of minimum 4 years.
- PPS, Crewbriefing, Avinode
- A challenging and interesting position in a young and motivated team
- Working independently
- Responsible Assignment
- Attractive Salary
- Location Lauchringen
Do you feel sympathize to this job opportunity? If so, we are looking forward to meet you.
Please send your CV in PDF to Ms. Anna Schwegler, ed.no1582726331itaiv1582726331anore1582726331h@rh1582726331