Jobs & career
Being a part of the Heron Aviation team means being a part of a family where trust and encouragement are paramount.
The most important points at a glance:
Our goals as a team
Become a part of Heron Aviation.
We want you!
There are no jobs available currently. However, we are always happy to receive applications via the form on the right.
Heron Luftfahrt GmbH & Co. KG is a young and dynamic aviation company operating business jets. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a motivated personality in the area of CAMO.
We would also welcome applications of workers from Ukraine. As long as you have the relevant experience in the technical/commercial field and are fluent in written and spoken English. As a family run business, we are also happy to provide support, if necessary, with accommodation and other administrative hurdles outside of work.
This is how we imagine you:
- flexible and like to work in the office
- high willingness to serve
- reliable, precise, discreet and a team player
Your tasks are:
- technical assistance for several aircraft types
- composition and developing of aircraft maintenance and reliability programs
- identify all maintenance requirements and activities for the aircraft
- tracking of mandatory items and review manufacturer documentation
- administration of technical aircraft records
What you bring with you:
- degree in aeronautical engineering or equivalent
- 2-3 years of work experience preferably in a CAMO for business aircrafts
- general knowledge of maintenance methods
- be able to adapt the aviation safety and quality standards within the organization
- experience with aircraft maintenance tracking software for example CAMP
- fluent in written and spoken English language
This is what we offer:
- versatile and interesting work in a small, open-minded team
- 100% employment
- Start of work: immediately
Please understand that only complete applications that meet the search criteria will be answered. (Cover letter, curriculum vitae, last references).
Send us your application in PDF format by e-mail to , contact person: Anna Schwegler, phone: 07741/965695-80.
Heron Luftfahrt GmbH & Co. KG is a young and dynamic company that provides exclusive private jet charter services. We support our clients’ needs in countries all over Europe and world wide. Join our young and dynamic team and immediately see your impact from the first day.
We are searching for an immediate full-time hire to support our office in Lauchringen for a Senior Dispatcher.
Flight dispatcher at Heron Aviation gain wide exposure to the aviation branch and are presented with a dynamic work environment that requires quick thinking and problem-solving skills. You will work closely with your team of 6 Flight Dispatcher to ensure the safe and efficient operation of every single flight under the Heron Aviation Group. You will be presented with responsibility from the first day, including flight planning, regulatory approvals, ground handling services, flight following, crew accommodation & transport and much more.
Flight dispatcher are also required to assist management from time to time in the continuing development of the firm’s operational procedures and objectives. This position especially is geared towards those applicants who see themselves as a Team player and Leader.
Skills & Experience We Are Looking For:
- Excellent German & English language skills is a must
- Knowledge of Spanish & French is advantageous
- Experience with flight planning tools such as PPS or similar is a must
- A balanced, disciplined, and flexible personality with good social know-how
- An ability to quickly learn and react to stressful situations
- A service-minded and independent approach to your work
- You should be committed to a customer-oriented attitude
- Experience with common office software
- A “Can-Do” attitude with the bias to always go the extra mile
- Willing to work on a shift work duty – roster
- 4 years’ experience in business aviation and ground operations
- Relocation to Lauchringen (South of Germany, near the Black Forest)
What We Offer:
We offer a dynamic and sophisticated work environment in the region of the Black Forest, that will challenge you to reach your full potential. You will work in a small and dynamic Team with a comfortable and respectful atmosphere and be responsible for the development of the company. Nomination to Ground Operation Manager will follow after the probation time of 6 months. Additionally, we offer competitive pay and the possibility for tax-free supplements.
Interested parties are kindly asked to send their application documents to Frau Anna Schwegler at .
Heron Luftfahrt GmbH & Co. KG is a young and dynamic company that provides exclusive private jet charter services out of its homebase in Southern Germany. We support our clients’ needs in countries all over Europe, and the world. Join our young and dynamic team and immediately see your impact from day 1.
We are searching for an immediate 50% hire to support our Flight Operations on Falcon 900 as a Cabin Attendant. Additional for 50% as Training Assistant to support our Trainings Manager.
Cabin Attendants at Heron Aviation represent the front line of our client service and act as the face of the company towards clients. You will be responsible for providing an exquisite service to our valuable customers while on board the aircraft, while ensuring that guests’ journeys proceed smoothly, comfortably, and without inconvenience. Additionally, you will ensure that all regulatory and safety related procedures are carried out in an exacting manner and will oversee the overall safety of the cabin during flight.
You will be presented with challenging and stressful situations and will need to use quick thinking and a flexible approach in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
This role is especially well suited to those who see themselves as flexible and reliable as well as possessing a high degree of service-mindedness. You should be comfortable managing the experience of clientele with above-average expectations. Exacting standards of appearance and hygiene are a pre-requisite, and discretion at all times is required. The role of a training assistant is foreseen for the Standby period. You will work in the office in a small Team and assist the training manager in managing training documents, booking flights, rental cars and hotels for training.
Skills & Experience we are looking for:
- Excellent German & English language skills
- Knowledge of all other languages advantageous, especially Spanish, French, etc.
- Comfortable & Confident managing clients face-to-face
- Good computer proficiency and ability of quick comprehension
- Reliable, precise, and discreet, with a service-oriented mindset
- 1-2 years’ experience as a VVIP – Cabin Attendant would be advantageous
- Flawless etiquette and a dedication to proper appearance
- Utilizing excellent communication skills
- Creativity and the ability to work independently
- Car and driver’s license
- A living arrangement near the office.
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic and sophisticated work environment in the heart of Europe that will challenge you to reach your full potential. You will work in a small and dynamic Team with a comfortable and respectful atmosphere and be given responsibility from day 1. You will be given worldwide assignments on a 20 On / 10 Off schedule. Interested parties are kindly asked to send their application documents to Frau Anna Schwegler at .