Jobs & career
Being a part of the Heron Aviation team means being a part of a family where trust and encouragement are paramount.
The most important points at a glance:
Our goals as a team
Become a part of Heron Aviation.
We want you!
There are no jobs available currently. However, we are always happy to receive applications via the form on the right.
Heron Luftfahrt GmbH & Co. KG is a young and dynamic aviation company from southern Germany, which has been operating smaller aircrafts since 2010. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a flight attendant on the Embraer 145 aircraft type for the VIP service for passengers and for compliance with and monitoring of safety regulations in the cabin.
Who we are looking for:
- very flexible and above average resilient with a high willingness to provide services
- cultivated and used to dealing with customers
- reliable, precise, initiative, discreet and a team player
- Impeccable manners
- EASA – Cabin Crew Attestation
- 1-2 years work experience as Senior Cabin Crew in EASA-Airline
- Valid background check according to § 7 LuftSiG
- Independent work
- Language skills: German, English spoken and written; additional language skills are and advantage
- Experience on an Embraer 145 would be an advantage
- Experience as Cabin Crew Trainer would be an advantage
- Car driver’s license
- Receiving and looking after guests on short and long-haul flights
- Perform all necessary onboard operations in the event of an emergency to ensure the safety of the passengers and the cockpit crew
- Preparation and follow-up of the cabin
- Review of emergency and cabin equipment
- Organization of various items of equipment
- Management and maintenance of the inventory lists
- Cooperation with crew members and ground staff
This is our offer:
- Versatile and interesting work in a small, organized team
- Opportunities for development
- Home base Munich
- Deployment 230 AT per year, including training days
- Attractive salary plus VAT. additional meal expenses
- Start of work: by agreement
Impressed or interested? Are all the data there? We look forward to the receipt of your complete application documents.
Heron Luftfahrt GmbH & Co. KG is a young and dynamic aviation company operating business jets. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a motivated personality in the area of CAMO.
As a family run business, we are also happy to provide support, if necessary, with accommodation and other administrative hurdles outside of work.
Position and Responsibilities:
- technical assistance for several aircraft types
- composition and developing of aircraft maintenance and reliability programs
- identify all maintenance requirements and activities for the aircraft
- tracking of mandatory items and review manufacturer documentation
- administration of technical aircraft records
- degree in Aeronautical engineering or equivalent (Mechanic)
- 3-4 years of work experience in a CAMO for Business Aircraft
- knowledge of EASA Part-M, Part-145 requirements and national regulations
- general knowledge of maintenance methods in aviation
- be able to adapt the aviation safety and quality standards within the organization
- knowledge of the principles of Human Factors, fuel tank safety, EWIS and SMS
- experience with aircraft maintenance tracking software CAMP
- fluent in written and spoken German and English language
A challenging position in Lauchringen for a CAMO Employee with an international young team and an attractive salary. Only candidates who meet our requirements are invited to send their application in PDF by email to . We are looking forward to meet you!