Travelling during the COVID 19 pandemic
Unfortunately, the pandemic has not let go of the world for more than a year now and demands our attention and caution in all areas of life. We would like to provide you with some information on travel and the benefits of private aviation.
Important travel restrictions, which are constantly changing, can be found on the IATA Travel Regulations Map (English only). This contains the current information for individual countries and is continuously updated.
What are the measures taken on board and what are the advantages of travelling in a private aircraft?
- Check-in takes place at a separate private terminal, far fewer passengers use it
- No crowds in the waiting area
- Check-in is quicker
- Only the self-selected passengers are on board
- Pilots undergo frequent medical examinations and have to be tested before each flight.
- The flight crew is small, maximum two pilots and one flight attendant
- Aircraft cleaning/disinfection takes place after each flight to the highest standards.
- There are far fewer points of contact with strangers during the entire flight, which means that social distancing can be optimally observed.
Travelling is possible even in this difficult situation, but requires greater attention to hygiene. Heron Aviation attaches great importance to this. Accordingly, the staff has been trained and sensitized. Fortunately, our passengers do not have to forego their carefree journey or the comforts of a private jet.